Divine Fury
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Divine Fury

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Webclient Link
Webclient
Vote for us!
Vote Runelocus! --/-- Vote top100arena
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

will not let me play

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Dustin2846

will not let me play Empty
PostSubject: will not let me play   will not let me play I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 3:39 am

well, i was planning on quitting all of my other servers... giving away my accounts to play this one because at first i really liked it but then the second day i tried to play it, it says "error connecting to server" when i try to log in. will someone please lemme know if they r having the same problem or if it is just me!!!

Thanks, Dustin.
Back to top Go down
Jesus
Owner
Owner
Jesus

PostSubject: Re: will not let me play   will not let me play I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 3:52 am

sorry about this, i've been having alot of problems hosting, once i can come up with $20 i will buy a vps. and it will be on 24/7 then.
Back to top Go down
https://jesusrockz.forumotion.com
lord pvp

lord pvp

PostSubject: Re: will not let me play   will not let me play I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 6:34 am

oo ok
Back to top Go down
Dustin2846

PostSubject: Re: will not let me play   will not let me play I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 2:58 am

My kids (>^.^)> <(^.^)> <(^.^<) r invading everyone's posts!!! (sorry about this they can get alittle outta hand)
Back to top Go down
Tank Clawsx

PostSubject: vps   will not let me play I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 10:03 am

When do you think you will get the money for the vps?cuz i rlly wanna play ur awesome server again:)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: will not let me play   will not let me play I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

will not let me play
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Divine Fury :: General :: General-
Jump to: