Divine Fury
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Divine Fury

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Webclient Link
Webclient
Vote for us!
Vote Runelocus! --/-- Vote top100arena
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Started Guide - Pur3 0wnage1

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Pur3 0wnage1

Started Guide - Pur3 0wnage1 Empty
PostSubject: Started Guide - Pur3 0wnage1   Started Guide - Pur3 0wnage1 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 7:41 pm

Step 1: Before you click on the "Click to Play" button, vote for Isolation, should be on homepage.

Step 2: Click on the "Webclient on the left side" button, and wait for the cache to download. Won't take long, be patient.

Step 3: Type in your desired name and password.

Step 4: Once you are in-game, you should have a screen labled "Welcome to Runescape- Use the buttons to design your player". Choose your player's design by clicking on the arrows next to the option. (sorry theres no pictures, when i put them on they go fuzzy)

Step 5: You should have 500k in your inventory. (Woot?) Move your player to the stalls, they would be at the back of yanille, near the door. And start thieving on the first stall for money. You get 1k per lvl, so for example if you have a thieving lvl of 50, you get 50k per theft. After you have 25 thieving move to the next stall, then after 50 thieving move to the next. At lvl 99 you should have 100m+, more than enough.

Step 6: Once you think you have enough money, go check out the awesome shops around Home.

Step 7: When you have the proper gear, click on your spellbook then click on the Monster teleport. Teleport to rockcrabs and train your levels!
Back to top Go down
LooNaTicK

LooNaTicK

PostSubject: Re: Started Guide - Pur3 0wnage1   Started Guide - Pur3 0wnage1 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 7:57 pm

NIce work
Back to top Go down
http://isolationpk.tk/
Jesus
Owner
Owner
Jesus

PostSubject: Re: Started Guide - Pur3 0wnage1   Started Guide - Pur3 0wnage1 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 3:55 am

nice job Smile hopefully they all vote for me
Back to top Go down
https://jesusrockz.forumotion.com
Dustin2846

PostSubject: Re: Started Guide - Pur3 0wnage1   Started Guide - Pur3 0wnage1 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 3:07 am

My kids (>^.^)> <(^.^)> <(^.^<) r invading everyone's posts!!! (sorry about this they can get alittle outta hand)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Started Guide - Pur3 0wnage1   Started Guide - Pur3 0wnage1 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Started Guide - Pur3 0wnage1
Page 1 of 1