Divine Fury
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Divine Fury

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Webclient Link
Webclient
Vote for us!
Vote Runelocus! --/-- Vote top100arena
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

App for in-game mod: Pure raepe03

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
pure raepe03

App for in-game mod: Pure raepe03 Empty
PostSubject: App for in-game mod: Pure raepe03   App for in-game mod: Pure raepe03 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 5:03 pm

I would like to become a mod because i enjoy helping people. I've played Isolation the day it started, and i played Pure Chaos for about 3 weeks, i made regular visits to the forums, and made at least 1 post a day, i also vote at least once a day. I have had a lot of experience in these sort of servers and i know lots about the game. I play regularly, usually on a few hours a day on weekdays, but im on all the time on weekends basically. I made a donation to Pure Chaos, and plan to make future donations for Isolation. I really like this server and would do anything to help it or help the people who play it, so i hope you can give me the position as one of the mods.
My username: Pure raepe03
Preferably i would like to be a in-game mod, but if theres already to many, im sure i could be forum mod or something like that.
Thankyou. :)
Back to top Go down
Jesus
Owner
Owner
Jesus

App for in-game mod: Pure raepe03 Empty
PostSubject: Re: App for in-game mod: Pure raepe03   App for in-game mod: Pure raepe03 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 6:02 pm

Denied

We are not accepting applications at this time.
Back to top Go down
https://jesusrockz.forumotion.com

App for in-game mod: Pure raepe03
Page 1 of 1