Divine Fury
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Divine Fury

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Webclient Link
Webclient
Vote for us!
Vote Runelocus! --/-- Vote top100arena
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Application for Forum Mod/Ingame Mod- Alex

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Alex

Application for Forum Mod/Ingame Mod- Alex Empty
PostSubject: Application for Forum Mod/Ingame Mod- Alex   Application for Forum Mod/Ingame Mod- Alex I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 7:48 am

Applying for Moderator / Forum Moderator.
- Either one, I have multiple times of experience in both.
Do you have multiple Forum accounts? ( Lying = denied )
- No, only one, Alex.
Why do you want to become a moderator?
- I love the work KidHit has done with Isolation. I want this server to be known to the RSPS community and have many players and lots of helpful Mods and Admins to keep the server running smoothly, and to solve and problems newcomers might have.
Are you qualified to become a moderator? What qualifies you to become a moderator?
- I have been a Moderator on numerous private servers. I do not have any proof, because unfortunately I did not think to record it. =( I also tend to help people outside of the game, as in forums. I help people IRL and love to do it =) And I like to chill and have a good time
Do you have previous experience at any other games/forums as a moderator? If so do you have proof?
- Yes numerous servers, but no proof.
What do you have to offer Purechaos.
- I play A TON and get addicted to it, so I'm usually on ready to help and have fun
Can you follow very specific directions? Can you take criticism well and improve upon yourself when it is offered, or do you get upset when you are criticized?
- Yes I can. I have made lots of improvements over the last couple of years with my responsibility of being a mod on various servers. I love criticism =)
How long have you been playing Isolation, and how much each day? Not very long, since it's so new. I will play alot though =)

Thanks for reading,
Alex
Back to top Go down
Jesus
Owner
Owner
Jesus

Application for Forum Mod/Ingame Mod- Alex Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application for Forum Mod/Ingame Mod- Alex   Application for Forum Mod/Ingame Mod- Alex I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 6:03 pm

Denied

We are not accepting applications at this time.
Back to top Go down
https://jesusrockz.forumotion.com

Application for Forum Mod/Ingame Mod- Alex
Page 1 of 1